RWJBarnabas Health Increases Average Gift Amount 30% with Omatic Integrations
New Jersey’s most extensive integrated healthcare system, RWJBarnabas Health, needed help after completing an overhaul of its giving program and centralizing all gift-giving from its 11 different hospitals into one master database.
- RWJBarnabas processes more than 21,000 employee donations and treats more than 3 million patients.
- Merging data from 12 discrete databases into one system-wide Raiser’s Edge database caused massive amounts of duplicate records — increasing time spent on administrative tasks.
- Each of the hospitals handled gift entry, acknowledgment, and reporting independently, creating mismatched records, skewed data, and data quality issues.
“Feeling confident in the data we use is priceless when making strategic decisions regarding our fundraising efforts.”
- Leverage ImportOmatic to bring in clean data from any source into Raiser’s Edge.
- Use MergeOmatic’s advanced logic to find duplicates, identify the source, and merge records en masse.
- Keep each hospital’s patient records, and gifts separate using List Management.
- Clean and organize the constituent database, and create rules to control when an individual meets the criteria for constituent status.
- 20,000+ duplicate records were merged across a database of over 450,000 constituents
- Gift processing time dropped from 2-4 weeks to a consistent 48-hour turnaround time
- 50% more gifts processed annually
- 30% increase in the average gift amount