We are focused on the health and well-being of our Customers, Staff and Community. Therefore, effective Monday, March 16, 2020, we are asking everyone, except for essential staff, to work from home. Omatic has a long history of enabling our staff to work from home and we will continue to serve you, diligently, in this capacity. Due to the changing nature of the situation, we do not know how long these policies will be in effect and we are prepared to serve our Customers remotely for an extended period of time.
A few items to note:
- Our Customer Support team is still available to assist you with any product related questions. You may continue to contact us via phone, email, chat or web.
- Omatic’s systems are cloud based and can continue to operate without limitation to support our staff and overall operations.
- We remain dedicated to our Customers. We are committed to being nimble and collaborative in order to meet any changing needs that you may have.
- If you have an open engagement with our Professional Services team and are unable to keep a scheduled session, we will waive and not charge you a cancellation fee. Please continue to communicate with your Consultant around scheduling.
- We are currently limiting our Team’s travel to essential purposes only and apologize in advance for any inconvenience that this may lead to.
If you have any non-product related questions or concerns, please reach out to our Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.