Did you know the average person has an attention span of eight seconds? This means you have a small window of time to convince your donors to support your mission and act now.
Join us for a 45-minute conversation where we’ll hit the ground running by covering long-term donor retention, how to grow your community of recurring donors, and how you can develop and introduce methods to keep them coming back!
[sc name=”Dark Blue Button” align=”center” url=”https://go.classy.org/webinar-eight-second-challenge-for-nonprofits-how-to-attract-engage-and-retain-supporters?sfdc_cid=7012R000000usFt” text=”Register Here!” ]
Get Ready For:
- How to examine retention rates like a pro
- How to identify opportunities to improve retention
- How to create sustainable strategies that will increase long-term retention
- Exclusive access to our e-book, “Long-Term Donor Retention: Building Strong Donor Relationships that Last”, and whitepaper, “On Accurately Calculating Donor Retention”
Bailey Benzlé, Director of Pre-Sales & Sales Enablement
– Over 17 years of experience with Raiser’s Edge
– Eight years in Account Management at Blackbaud
– Two years focus on Analytic projects for International organizations
Stu Manewith, Nonprofit Advocacy Director
– Over 13 years at Blackbaud
– Previous Director of Professional Services at Omatic
– Spent first half of his career as a nonprofit executive, fundraiser, and finance director
Have a case of #FOMO? You can always catch up on missed or past recordings by visiting our Webinar Recordings page. Here’s you’ll find an entire library of webinar resources to help fuel your organization’s mission.