Duplicate Record Solution for Raiser's Edge™
Merging Made Easy
Managing duplicate records in Raiser’s Edge is one of the most frustrating and expensive challenges for organizations to solve. With multiple people adding information from various sources to a database, it’s easy to unknowingly create two, three, even four records for the same constituent. Once a duplicate exists, it’s hard to find and safely delete or merge them – until now. MergeOmatic is a powerful tool that automatically identifies duplicate records, then allows you to filter, review and merge them based on similarity scoring and importance!
- Maintain accurate database and decrease postal costs
- Provide a complete picture of a donor, with all information in one record
- Save time by bulk merging groups of duplicates at once
- Be confident that data isn’t lost while merging records
- Easily identify and preview all duplicate records in your database
- Bulk merge records that are clearly duplicates
- Permanently mark non-duplicates as "Not a Duplicate"
- Set criteria to select the survivor record when merging constituents
- Log details from the merged records
The MergeOmatic Difference
MergeOmatic’s advanced search accurately presents all of the duplicates in an easy to review format that allows us to confirm and merge them in bulk.