Part II: The Fundamentals of Importing for Raiser’s Edge NXT
The Fundamentals of Importing for Raiser’s Edge NXT
Part II: Basic Gift and Transactional Data
For over 20 years, Omatic Software has helped nonprofits with their data import and integration challenges. And while our solution has advanced with the latest API and cloud technology, we recognize the need for ‘basic’ importing is not going away any time soon!
But ‘basic’ doesn’t mean rudimentary or unsophisticated. So, what does it mean?
- It means integrating your most essential data – constituents and gifts – from spreadsheets, files, and third-party sources into RE NXT.
- It means putting cutting-edge tools into place that prevent duplicates, correct misspellings, and ensure data standards are adhered to.
- And it means streamlining business processes.
In this three-part webinar series, we’ll:
- Discuss the differences between importing and integration – and when each may be best for your organization.
- Demonstrate how to integrate data into Raiser’s Edge NXT from any external source.
- Explore how to ensure your RE NXT data is current, clean and complete
- Answer all your questions!