Our webinar series titled “Ready, Set, Engage” kicked off a few weeks ago. It is the perfect starting place if your team needs insights on donor retention, strengthening your donor and supporter connections, and winning lapsed donors back.
And, the best news is – it’s not too late to get started!
We kicked off the series with Part One: You’ve Got 90 Days to Keep ‘Em Around in 2020. In this presentation, we review year-end fundraising sprints and outline steps you should take in the next 90 days to leverage your relationship with new and existing donors, spur them into action, and boost revenue.
Here’s a shortlist of some of the things you’ll learn from the webcast:
- Understand the importance of the 90-day window (especially for new donors)
- Discover how data can help increase donor retention
- Learn tips on creating an engagement strategy that will result in more funds raised this year and higher donor lifetime values overall
Are you ready to start your crash course on the current state of donor retention? It’s not too late to learn the industry’s top tips on how to increase your organization’s donor retention rate and review steps to deploy a successful donor engagement campaign. View the recording today.
In Part Two: The Eight Second Challenge for Nonprofits, we hit the ground running by talking about how there is so little time to capture the attention of your donors. We also cover long term donor retention and discuss how you can develop and introduce methods to keep your donors coming back.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Better examine retention at your organization
- Identify opportunities to improve retention
- Create sustainable approaches or strategies that will increase retention
Are you ready to take on the eight-second challenge and get the attention of your donors? Check out the recording today.
- Reasons why organizations struggle with winning lapsed donors back
- Tips to winning them back
- Data strategies to prevent donors from lapsing in the first place
Watch the recording and learn the art of winning your donors back! If you are unable to attend, don’t worry. Go ahead and register and we’ll send you the recording once available.
Bonus Webinar – Donor Retention
The following webinar wasn’t part of the original three-part series, but it shouldn’t be overlooked. The Ultimate Blueprint for the Hardest-to-Retain Donor Channels webinar is one you do NOT want to miss. Why? Because we are going to cover how you can engage and retain supporters from channels like Tribute and Peer-to-Peer, which tend to perform poorly in terms of renewal rates.
In this free 45-minute live webinar, we will show you how you can create a real and genuine connection with social donors and turn them into long-term supporters.
In this must-see webinar, you’ll learn:
- Reasons why these channels are the hardest-to-retain
- Motivations for donors to stay loyal, and the causes of why they lapse
- Tips on creating an engagement strategy to maximize your donor retention from Tribute and Peer-to-Peer fundraising
Go ahead and save your seat today!
#ICYMI, check out our guides and discover how you can grab the attention of supporters, create a meaningful experience, and foster long-term donor relationships.
Stacy Caponetti is a Marketing Manager for Omatic Software where she is responsible for monitoring industry and technology trends to help deliver value-based content for nonprofit organizations.