Omatic Acceptable Use Policy
Effective Date: January 21, 2020
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs your use of Omatic’s Services.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. You may
not use our Services to post or transmit any illegal material, including without limitation any transmissions that would
constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international
law or regulation. In particular and without limiting the foregoing, the following is a representative, non-exhaustive
list of acts that are prohibited:
- The transmission or posting of chain letters or pyramid schemes, or other acts that involve deceptive online
marketing practices or fraud;
Acts that may materially and adversely affect the quality of other users’ experience;
- Actual or attempted unauthorized use or sabotage of any computers, machines or networks;
- Introducing malicious programs into the Services, network or servers (e.g. viruses, worms, Trojan horses,
- Engaging in any monitoring or interception of data not intended for you without authorization;
- Attempting to circumvent authentication or security of any host, network, or account without authorization;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any
underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on the Services, technology underlying the Services, or other
users’ content, in whole or part;
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or
otherwise transfer information found on the Services (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted
in these Terms, or as expressly authorized by Omatic in writing;
- Using any method, software or program designed to collect identity information, authentication credentials,
or other information;
- Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that is abusive, indecent, defamatory,
harassing, obscene or menacing, or a breach of confidence, privacy or similar third party rights;
- Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that violates any intellectual property rights
of a third party, including, without limitation, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or copyrights;
- Transmitting, receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that you do not have a right to transmit under
any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and
confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure
- Falsifying user identification information;
- Using the Services for anything other than lawful purposes including, but not limited to, intentionally or
unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law; or
- Using the Services while operating a motor vehicle;
- Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Omatic representative, or falsely stating
or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
Further, you agree not to use the Services for the purpose of recruiting for another website or service that offers
competing functionality to the Services.
Omatic enforces a zero-tolerance SPAM policy regarding information transmitted through our network. Omatic may
determine in its sole discretion whether any transmissions are considered SPAM. SPAM includes, but is not limited
to, the following:
- Bulk unsolicited e-mail, promotional material, or other forms of solicitation sent via the Services, or e-mail
that advertises any IP address belonging to Omatic or any URL (domain) that is hosted by Omatic.
- The use of web pages set up on ISPs that allow SPAM-ing that directly or indirectly reference customers to
domains or IP addresses hosted by Omatic.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the true origin of the
If Omatic determines that you have posted one or more articles of SPAM, we may cancel your account immediately
and take steps to prevent you from using our network at any time thereafter.
Omatic respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects that you do the same. It is our policy to terminate,
in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of subscribers who infringe the copyrights of others. You may not upload,
download, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, files, material, information, software or other
material obtained through the Services that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right or derivative works
with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or other right holder. Omatic has the right,
but not the obligation, to remove from the Services any files, material, information, software or other material Omatic
believes is or may be, in its sole discretion, infringing or otherwise in violation of the rights of others.
If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, please provide a written communication regarding
such belief to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting and Violations
Omatic requests that anyone with information about a violation of this AUP report it by sending an email to:
email@example.com. Omatic may suspend your access to the Services, in whole or in part, if it reasonably
suspects an AUP violation.