Automated Affinity and Engagement Scoring in Raiser's Edge
Prioritization Made Easy
Is your biggest challenge figuring out where to prioritize?
Constituent scoring is a fantastic way to categorize and prioritize your constituents based on any criteria including contact information, behavior, interactions, and giving. Constituent scoring will reveal where to allocate time cultivating relationships for the largest return.
- Devote more of your resources to your mission with the ease of automated scoring in Raiser’s Edge™
- Increase success of your programs by prioritizing constituents
- Eliminate the need for expensive outsourcing with scoring in-house
- Set up as many scoring profiles as you want or need
- Reprioritize and score as often as you like
- Analyze your score distributions and correlations with giving
- Visualize trends and drill-down to specific constituents
- Assign points to criteria based on your organization's needs
- Score historical data
- Save scores as an attribute in Raiser's Edge
- Export and share scoring profiles across departments or organizations
It's a tool that we have found to be extremely beneficial. You can individually score constituents based upon any data component that you can store within your Raiser's Edge database. The options are limitless and the output is actionable.