Senior Implementation Consultant
Omatic Software is looking for an experienced nonprofit professional or software instructor that possesses expert-level Raiser’s Edge skills to deliver Omatic product implementations and software training to Omatic clients. The role will include assessing client data needs, and then designing and delivering professional and accurate product implementations and trainings to clients in a timely fashion, ensuring that Omatic products are implemented to meet client requirements. In addition, this role will be assigned data management consulting projects that require expert consulting skills as well as effective usage of Omatic proprietary data management utilities.
Attention to detail, organization, and a client-oriented outlook are keys to success for this role. The candidate should be extremely well-versed in The Raiser’s Edge and have the ability to work with a variety of individuals and skill levels. Omatic product experience would be a strong plus. If you are looking for an exciting, multifaceted atmosphere with the ability to transform nonprofits’ systems, processes, and databases, please submit a cover letter, resume, and compensation requirements. This position reports to the Consulting Manager. Consideration will be given to both remote and Charleston-based candidates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct remote and occasional onsite software implementation and training engagements on all Omatic Software products and on The Raiser’ Edge
- Develop expertise on all Omatic’ products and remain well-versed on all changing product functionality
- Accurately assess client needs
- Deliver data management consulting projects including business process analysis and improvement, and database alignment to address clients’ identified business needs
- Write and deliver professional documentation customized to the individual needs of clients
- Identify creative technical solutions to complex data issues
- Deliver engagements on time and within budget
- Accurately track and report project hours, notes, and status within Omatic’ internal systems
- Conduct internal software trainings
- Participate in user forums and blog posts
- Assist Omatic Sales with selling implementation services
- Engage in professional development to ensure ongoing industry knowledge
Required Experience & Skills:
- Technically savvy
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge import and/or data migration processes
- Proven Raiser’s Edge expertise; expertise in other Blackbaud products is a plus
- Project Management including scheduling, task management and the ability to work with multiple clients/projects simultaneously
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to identify and target needs, define technical concepts, and deliver accurate project deliverables
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to organize, manage, and execute projects as assigned
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work with a variety of skill levels
- Self-motivated learner with the ability to self-manage advancing product knowledge
- Ability to travel
- Sense of humor preferred
As you may already know, Travel + Leisure magazine has selected Charleston as the No. 1 city in the U.S. and Canada for the sixth consecutive year and for good reason! Referred to as Silicon Harbor, Charleston is home to a growing community of start-ups and tech companies.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential, health insurance (with extremely generous employer-covered options), dental and vision coverage, 401K with company match, a lively office atmosphere with company-sponsored lunches, outings and the all-important stocked fridge and pantry for the snacker in you.
We are a proud 5-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree for Fastest Growing Private Companies in America and a 2018 Best Places to Work in South Carolina award winner. The Omatic Team is comprised of extremely passionate, experienced professionals who are dedicated to integrating disparate systems and democratizing data access for today’s nonprofits. To learn more about who we are, what we do and why we do it, we invite you to watch our team video.
Please send your resume to email@example.com