Senior CRM Technical Consultant
Omatic Software is seeking a software development professional who knows the Blackbaud Infinity SDK and has experience designing, developing, and delivering Blackbaud CRM customizations. Areas of experience should include Blackbaud CRM and Blackbaud Internet Solutions (BBIS). This role will include working with clients to understand requirements and needs, designing and delivering technical solutions, and supporting delivered customizations through go-lives and maintenance periods. Technical work will include: writing T-SQL and .NET-based customizations to provide functionality not present in the standard Blackbaud CRM / BBIS products; developing SSRS reports against both OLTP and reporting databases; creating ETL and/or data import processes; and developing code that uses Blackbaud CRM web services. The candidate should exhibit thoughtfulness, flexibility, and adaptability in approach to technical problems. If you are looking for a fun atmosphere with the ability to transform nonprofits’ systems, processes, and databases, please submit a cover letter, resume, and compensation requirements. This position reports to the Director of Professional Services. Consideration will be given to both remote and Charleston-based candidates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop .NET and T-SQL-based customizations for BBCRM/BBIS
- Deploy and configure BBCRM/BBIS environments
- Participate in client sessions to gain in-depth understanding of requirements
- Assist in estimating technical solution effort
- Analyze and manipulate data in SQL Server
- Create technical documents to describe customization design and use
- Participate in user forums and write blog posts
- Assist with conducting webinars or speaking engagements as required
- Stay current with technologies/trends in the .NET world
Required Experience & Skills:
- Blackbaud CRM SDK development experience
- .NET development tools: Visual Studio, SSMS/SSIS/SSRS
- C#, VB.NET, and T-SQL
- Relational databases
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and maintain timely delivery
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Experience with platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce is a plus
As you may already know, Travel + Leisure magazine has selected Charleston as the No. 1 city in the U.S. and Canada for the sixth consecutive year and for good reason! Referred to as Silicon Harbor, Charleston is home to a growing community of start-ups and tech companies.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential, health insurance (with extremely generous employer-covered options), dental and vision coverage, 401K with company match, a lively office atmosphere with company-sponsored lunches, outings and the all-important stocked fridge and pantry for the snacker in you.
We are a proud 5-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree for Fastest Growing Private Companies in America and a 2018 Best Places to Work in South Carolina award winner. The Omatic Team is comprised of extremely passionate, experienced professionals who are dedicated to integrating disparate systems and democratizing data access for today’s nonprofits. To learn more about who we are, what we do and why we do it, we invite you to watch our team video.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org