Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to non-profits, and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. The company’s cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. The team tackles big challenges, revels in the process of solving big problems, and celebrates the wins for our company and our customers.
What the Position Entails:
Omatic is seizing the immense opportunity in the non-profit technology space, and it is committed to bringing on board a highly skilled Salesforce Administrator to help achieve its goals. The Salesforce Administrator will be a business leader who is deeply knowledgeable about how the company operates, committed to making all departments successful through process automations, and integral to running a smooth and lean business. The perfect candidate will be passionate about keeping users trained and educated, and eager solve complicated business problems and keep projects moving forward. To succeed in this position, the Salesforce Administrator will be successful both as an independent contributor and team player and will strive to support the company and its successes.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 70-plus users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Work across departments to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Train new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skillset across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between Omatic’s users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Experience with multi-currency, Outlook/Office 365 integration, Classic to Lightning migration, Salesforce CPQ, and SalesLoft
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, manage laterally and upwards, and drive projects to completion
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred Salesforce certifications:
- Advanced Administrator
- CPQ Specialist
- Pardot Specialist/Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesloft Administrator
Please send your resume to email@example.com