Sales Enablement Engineer
Do you take pride in being a subject matter expert in the technology world? Do you enjoy telling prospective customers a compelling story about a solution that engages them and leads them to buy? Do you have a passion for helping non-profits improve the lives of those which they serve?
If you answered yes to these questions, a position as a Sales Enablement Engineer with Omatic Software might just be the career fit for you!
Omatic Software is revolutionizing the nonprofit world by delivering technology that creates an awesome donor experience and helps customers grow their fundraising effectiveness. We are looking for a talented, seasoned Sales Enablement Engineer to help our sales team and the company at large to achieve its goals, and as a byproduct, enable our customers make a bigger impact in the lives of their constituents.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Serving as the technical subject matter expert in support of sales efforts for Omatic’s host of products
- Performing product demonstrations for clients, both over the phone and in person
- Working collaboratively with the sales team to understand their needs with regarding to client discussions and demonstrations
- Consulting with marketing on client needs and opportunities uncovered during conversations and demos
- Preparing for and responding to specific client solution interest requests
- Providing internal product trainings with new solution releases
- Serving as a database expert for internal and external communications
- Communicating key market trends uncovered during client conversations, demos and other initiatives
- Maintaining demo databases and demo scenarios
What You Will Bring To Omatic:
- Experience working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Team-oriented work style but able to operate independently
- Ability to effectively present to contacts at all levels within an organization
- Proven listening ability with empathy for customers and their challenges
- Adept at telling a compelling story about a solution that engages customers and leads them to buy
- Strong at managing complex situations and many tasks concurrently, both expected and unexpected
- Comfort conducting demos and participating on calls for extended period of times
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Polished communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge™ preferred
As you may already know, Travel + Leisure magazine has selected Charleston as the No. 1 city in the U.S. and Canada for the sixth consecutive year and for good reason! Referred to as Silicon Harbor, Charleston is home to a growing community of start-ups and tech companies.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential, health insurance (with extremely generous employer-covered options), dental and vision coverage, 401K with company match, a lively office atmosphere with company-sponsored lunches, outings and the all-important stocked fridge and pantry for the snacker in you.
We are a proud 5-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree for Fastest Growing Private Companies in America and a 2018 Best Places to Work in South Carolina award winner. The Omatic Team is comprised of extremely passionate, experienced professionals who are dedicated to integrating disparate systems and democratizing data access for today’s nonprofits. To learn more about who we are, what we do and why we do it, we invite you to watch our team video.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org