Sales Enablement Engineer
Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to nonprofits, and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. The company’s cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. The team tackles big challenges, revels in the process of solving big problems, and celebrates the wins for our company and our customers.
What the Position Entails:
Omatic is seizing the immense opportunity in the non-profit technology space, and it is committed to bringing on board a highly skilled Sales Enablement Engineer to help achieve its goals. The ideal candidate will be a passionate product guru eager to learn the ins and outs of Omatic’s solutions and articulate their value to customers and internal stakeholders alike. A natural storyteller, the Sales Enablement Engineer will serve as a member of the Sales team and will focus on helping Omatic achieve its business goals, and, as a byproduct, enable its customers make a bigger impact in the lives of their constituents. To succeed in this position, the Sales Enablement Engineer will be successful both as an independent contributor and team player.
What You Will be Doing:
- Serving as the technical subject matter expert in support of sales efforts for Omatic’s host of products
- Performing product demonstrations for clients, both over the phone and in person
- Working collaboratively with the sales team to understand their needs with regarding to client discussions and demonstrations
- Consulting with marketing on client needs and opportunities uncovered during conversations and demos
- Preparing for and responding to specific client solution interest requests
- Providing internal product trainings with new solution releases
- Serving as a database expert for internal and external communications
- Communicating key market trends uncovered during client conversations, demos and other initiatives
- Maintaining demo databases and demo scenarios
- Developing and delivering sales strategy and product knowledge training to sales teams
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- Experience working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Team-oriented work style but able to operate independently
- Ability to effectively present to contacts at all levels within an organization
- Proven listening ability with empathy for customers and their challenges
- Adept at telling a compelling story about a solution that engages customers and leads them to buy
- Ability to manage complex situations and many tasks concurrently, both expected and unexpected
- Comfort conducting demos and participating on calls for extended period of times
- Experience working in a Salesforce environment with an understanding of the platform, users, and the partner ecosystem required
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Polished communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge™ is preferred
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org