Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to non-profits, and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. The company’s cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. The team tackles big challenges, revels in the process of solving big problems, and celebrates the wins for our company and our customers.
What The Position Entails:
Omatic is seizing an immense growth opportunity in the non-profit technology space, and to succeed, we will be filling critical roles across the organization at an accelerated pace. To support this need, the team is bringing on board an experienced, highly-skilled Recruiting Manager who will own the candidate sourcing and recruiting initiatives at Omatic. Reporting to the Director of People, the Recruiting Manager will be adept at sourcing both active and passive candidates, skilled at interviewing, and eager to place top tier talent quickly and efficiently. The perfect candidate will be personable, detail-oriented, passionate about building and cultivating world-class teams, and able to communicate Omatic’s brand to job-seekers in the marketplace. The Recruiting Manager will be successful both as an independent contributor and team player and will strive to support the company and its successes.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Partnering with hiring managers throughout the organization to identify staffing needs
- Defining roles, including job duties and requirements, and documenting them in job descriptions and job scorecards
- Sourcing talent through traditional and non-traditional channels, including, but not limited to, social media, job boards, colleges, and community networking events
- Developing advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Reviewing resumes and recommending candidates to hiring managers
- Coordinating the interview process and facilitating interviews with hiring managers using the Topgrading recruiting framework, both in a lead and support capacity
- Following up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding the recruiting process
- Communicating important employment information during the delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals
- Serving as a subject matter expert on sourcing and recruiting top talent, as well as the Topgrading recruiting framework
- Managing recruiting partner relationships to support Omatic’s growth goals
- Delivering an unmatched candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- At least three years of prior recruiting experience
- Passion for identifying and attracting top talent
- Knowledge of traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques
- Experience with different selection processes, such as phone interviews, in-person interviews and reference checks
- Knowledge of recruiting technology, such as applicant tracking systems (ATS) and candidate management systems
- Experience with the Topgrading recruiting framework a plus
- Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Commitment to delivering an unmatched candidate experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills
- Good negotiation skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org