Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to nonprofits and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. The company’s cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. The team tackles big challenges, revels in the process of solving big problems, and celebrates the wins for our company and our customers.
What The Position Entails:
Omatic is seizing an immense opportunity in the non-profit technology space, and it is committed to bringing on board a highly skilled QA Engineer to help achieve its goals. The position is perfect for someone who is passionate about being on the cutting edge of technology and who takes pride in being an innovator supporting solutions for the non-profit industry. Reporting to the Director of Product Development, the QA Engineer will be skilled in both manual and automated testing, and will work on an Agile team in the testing role and be responsible for supporting the development of the testing program; creating test cases, test data, test automation; and executing test cases, both manual and automated.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide thought leadership in the development of a quality program based on expertise in the field
- Consult with team to develop best practices for manual and automated testing to support quality goals.
- Deliver LOE estimates for automating tests and providing test coverage
- Design, write and execute test cases/plans, scripts and procedures
- Perform testing to determine the break point of our products/releases and know where and why breakages occur
- Document and report on application bugs and provide specific reproducible examples
- Implement and support the development team in test-driven development
- Understand critical paths through the system and focus on potential problems that users may encounter
- Assess current test coverage to understand vulnerabilities and areas to focus
- Create dashboards/reports to update stakeholders on test coverage status and progress
- Build out processes, develop toolsets, and create documentation to support the quality program
- Review and assess the processes and performance to determine if the program is effective
- Work with both Product Management and Engineering to measure the outcomes of the program
- Modify processes and toolsets as necessary to optimize the effectiveness of the quality program
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- Broad knowledge of quality assurance methodologies (both manual and automated), processes, and toolsets
- Ability to design and conduct automated testing and scripting confidently and with minimal oversight
- Fluency in writing clear, concise, comprehensive test plans and test scenarios
- Exceptional attention to detail and a knack for finding bugs and breaking software
- Proven knowledge of testing RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (CI/CDD) KANBAN, SCRUM. Experience with Agile development lifecycle and lifecycle management tools
- Familiarity with Microsoft technology stack preferred
- Experience working with non-profits or non-profit fundraising software preferred
- Experience in systems integrations preferred
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org