Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to non-profits and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. The company’s cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. The team tackles big challenges, revels in the process of solving big problems, and celebrates the wins for our company and our customers.
What the Position Entails:
Omatic is seizing the immense opportunity in the non-profit technology space, and it is committed to bringing on board a highly skilled Project Coordinator to help achieve its goals. The Project Coordinator will report to the Operations Manager as part of the Professional Services team and will initiate, execute, monitor, and close Omatic product implementations and projects. The perfect candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, customer-focused, diplomatic, and interested in pursuing a career in project management. To succeed in this position, the Project Coordinator will be successful both as an independent contributor and team player and will have a passion for delivering an unmatched customer experience.
What You Will be Doing:
- Initiating projects by conducting kick-off calls with clients to review goals, timelines, implementation processes, and project expectations
- Scheduling internal/external project-related meetings, and collaborate with implementation consultants on coordinating their calendars with project schedules
- Executing projects to include collecting required information from clients, communicating with internal and external stakeholders to address client needs, coordinating software installation, and ensuring successful fulfillment of project Scopes of Services
- Managing projects to ensure they remain on schedule and within budget
- Monitoring and administering project time tracking
- Maintaining project time tracking and forecasting systems
- Closing projects by ensuring objectives and deliverables are met
- Completing ongoing professional development to maintain and increase industry knowledge
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as confidence in communicating technical concepts
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to organize, manage, and execute projects as assigned
- Superior time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment and work with a variety of individuals and skillsets
- Self-motivated learner with the ability to self-manage and advance product knowledge and domain expertise
- Bachelor’s degree required
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org