Product Marketing Manager
Omatic is revolutionizing the non-profit world, and we are looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager to join our cause.
Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to nonprofits and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. Our cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. We tackle big challenges, we revel in the process of solving big problems, and we celebrate the wins for our company and our customers.
The Product Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and will develop and execute go-to-market strategies that drive revenue and sales growth for Omatic’s solutions. The perfect candidate will be integral in evolving the marketing function in our organization and will support our goal of helping non-profits make a bigger impact in their missions.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Uncover opportunities to refine existing offerings & develop new offerings through market sizing, market research, understanding buyer personas and data analysis.
- Refine existing offerings by applying packaging or pricing strategies, re-stating value propositions and strengthening differentiators with competitive intelligence.
- Develop new offerings and iterate quickly based on market response and findings.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and optimize accordingly.
- Collaborate with Sales to identify collateral needs & deliver sales enablement tools.
- Partner with Product Management to gain a deeper understanding of solutions and what is possible.
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- 5+ years of software product marketing and demand generation experience
- Analytical mind with strong quantitative and market analysis skills; able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization
- Expert Excel, SQL/working knowledge of relational databases
- Strong command of Salesforce CRM for contact data access, maintenance and reporting
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties
- Entrepreneurial spirit focused on identifying and executing on new business opportunities
- Experience working closely with sales and business development to solicit feedback and ensure quality of leads
- Nonprofit, CRM, Integration, and commercial market engagement experience, including blogging, writing thought leadership pieces, public speaking, and growing an audience on social media.
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity – both internally and externally
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Ability to produce product content (writing samples required)
Please send your resume to email@example.com