Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to nonprofits and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. The company’s cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. The team tackles big challenges, revels in the process of solving big problems, and celebrates the wins for our company and our customers.
What The Position Entails:
Omatic is seizing the immense opportunity in the nonprofit technology space, and it is committed to bringing on board a highly skilled Product Manager to help achieve its goals. The Product Manager will be adept at prioritizing product objectives, interfacing with customers to support the evolution of Omatic’s product suite, driving the strategic direction and tactical implementation of the products, and supporting product launches into the market. The ideal candidate will be customer-focused, eager to solve complicated business problems, and passionate about creating products that customers love. To succeed in this position, the Product Manager will be successful both as an independent contributor and team player and will strive to support the company and its successes.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Uncovering market problems through direct contact with prospects/clients
- Leading a triad (Product Management, UX, Lead Engineer) in product discovery by framing problems, learning objectives and experiments
- Leading the development team to take intelligent risks in discovering solutions to market problems
- Serving as product owner for the development team and successfully delivering innovative products on schedule
- Defining a product roadmap and drives the execution of projects to support
- Understanding business requirements of internal stakeholders and gaining alignment on the product roadmap
- Maintaining a product backlog that supports the Product Roadmap
- Managing development priorities including which features to add and which bugs to fix
- Using cross-functional collaboration and networking to drive results
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- 1 – 3 years of software product management experience
- Demonstrated ability to get things done despite obstacles and with minimal supervision
- Empathy to customer problems and a passion for working with clients
- Experience working with agile development methodologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead meetings and discussions
- Prior experience working within Salesforce ecosystem preferred
- Prior experience working in the nonprofit sector (either at a nonprofit or at a nonprofit software / service provider) preferred
- BA/BS degree required and MBA preferred
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org