Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to non-profits, and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. The company’s cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. The team tackles big challenges, revels in the process of solving big problems, and celebrates the wins for our company and our customers.
What the Position Entails
Through a mix of strategic planning & tactical execution, the Marketing Specialist will manage marketing programs that create demand for Omatic’s solutions to align with Sales goals. This person is able to drive focus and excellence within the programs they own, with their colleagues in marketing and with the sales teams they work with. To be successful in this role you will need to be creative and dedicated to continually testing, measuring, learning and evolving your programs.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with sales to develop event strategies that support Marketing Qualified Lead goals
- Develop event calendar for conferences, user groups & webinars
- Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on MQL & marketing-generated bookings metrics
- Drive attendance to webinars through website & email promotion
- Execute marketing campaigns in Pardot & Salesforce
- Plan trade shows, secure speaking opportunities, provide internal team training for attendees, provide pre- and post-show communication, and manage event logistics
- Coordinate and manage all event inventory including booth displays and signs, demo sites, event presentations, sales and marketing collateral, prizes and giveaways, etc.
- Ensure that event display accurately represents the Omatic brand
- Create and schedule posts for LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
- Ensure that social messaging is consistent with Omatic’s brand personality
- Integrate social into all marketing campaigns for a consistent, omni-channel experience
- Monitor / listen to social channels to gain a deeper understanding of Omatic’s customers & market trends
- Manage responses / conversations on social channels
- Additional marketing activities as needed (updating the website, managing Salesforce / Pardot campaigns, etc)
What You Will Bring to Omatic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to lead meetings and discussions
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to collaborate with & influence key stakeholders
- Proven analytical and data decision-making capabilities
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, and reporting
- Experience working with Pardot (or other marketing automation platforms, i.e. Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo, etc), Salesforce, Google Analytics, WordPress, and social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related equivalent experience
- 3+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in event marketing, demand generation, or sales enablement at a B2B SaaS company
Sound interesting? Appy today by sending your resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org !