Market Development Specialist
Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to nonprofits and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. The company’s cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. The team tackles big challenges, revels in the process of solving big problems, and celebrates the wins for our company and our customers.
What the Position Entails:
Omatic sees tremendous potential in the non-profit technology space, and it is committed to bringing on board a Market Development Specialist to help the company achieve its goals. As a crucial member of the marketing team, this role is a driving force behind the growth of the company. To do this, the perfect candidate will be comfortable reaching out to prospective customers on the phone and via email, and he or she will be confident in responding to inquiries that come in through chats. The role requires persistence, attention to detail, consistent focus on results.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Executing outbound lead generation campaigns
- Creating and executing calling lists
- Working with the sales team on list priority and key messaging
- Researching market trends, organizations, and contacts as needed for the role
- Following up with and pre-qualifying new leads
- Assisting in tracking and following up with webinar registration campaigns
- Communicating key market insights uncovered during calling initiatives
- Collaborating with marketing on new campaigns and lead generation strategies
- Managing inbound requests through various sales channels
- Utilizing sales/marketing software to track daily activities and generate reporting
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort and confidence when making outbound calls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results-focused approach
- Team-oriented attitude
- Pro-active approach and discipline to manage time effectively
- Team focus
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical ability
- Problem-solving ability
- Energy and drive
- Experience working with Salesforce and Sales Loft a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Please send your resume to email@example.com