Market Development Specialist
Are you passionate about how technology can make a difference in the world? Are you a self-starter who enjoys competing and savors success? Are you interested in sales? Do you want to learn from highly experienced and talented sales professionals? If you answer yes to the above, then we want to hear from you!
Omatic is looking for a full-time Market Development Specialist with the skills to assist our sales team and enhance Omatic’s presence in the non-profit space. As a crucial member of the sales team, you will be the driving force behind the growth of the company.
What You Will be Doing:
- Generating leads that result in revenue for the company.
- Conducting outbound calling campaigns.
- Effectively using email to support calling campaigns.
- Creating and executing calling lists.
- Working collaboratively with the sales team on list priority and key messaging.
- Researching organizations and contacts as needed for the role.
- New lead follow-up and pre-qualification.
- Assisting with webinar registration campaigns.
- Communicating key market trends uncovered during calling initiatives
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- Accustomed to working in a fast paced environment.
- Not afraid to make outbound calls.
- Team oriented.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- University education (Bachelors)
This position is full-time and is in Charleston, South Carolina and will report to the Director of Corporate Marketing. As you may already know, Travel + Leisure magazine has selected Charleston as the No. 1 city in the U.S. and Canada for the sixth consecutive year and for good reason! Referred to as Silicon Harbor, Charleston is home to a growing community of start-ups and tech companies.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential, health insurance (with extremely generous employer-covered options), dental and vision coverage, 401K with company match, a lively office atmosphere with company-sponsored lunches, outings and the all-important stocked fridge and pantry for the snacker in you.
We are a proud 5-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree for Fastest Growing Private Companies in America and a 2018 Best Places to Work in South Carolina award winner. The Omatic Team is comprised of extremely passionate, experienced professionals who are dedicated to integrating disparate systems and democratizing data access for today’s nonprofits. To learn more about who we are, what we do and why we do it, we invite you to watch our team video.
Please send your resume to email@example.com