Market Development Team Lead
Are you a results-driven professional with expertise in generating sales opportunities? Are you at your best when coaching a team to drive business success? Do you have a passion for helping non-profits improve the lives of those which they serve?
If you answered yes to these questions, a position as a Market Development Team Lead with Omatic might just be the career fit for you!
Omatic is revolutionizing the nonprofit world by delivering technology that creates an awesome donor experience and helps customers grow their fundraising effectiveness. We are looking for a talented Market Development Team Lead to guide our energetic team of Market Development Specialists in their tireless efforts to generate leads and support Omatic’s sales efforts.
What You Will be Doing:
- Training, coaching, and managing new and established Market Development Specialists in a very fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Developing a community of practice that provides team members with ongoing skill development to succeed in their roles
- Implementing best of breed technologies and best practices around email and call campaigns, engagement scoring and overall workflow efficiencies
- Managing day to day leads, activities and tasks for Market Development Specialists
- Maintaining a high level of team morale and motivation
- Working closely with marketing on campaign setup, execution and performance tracking
- Collaborating across departments (particularly sales and marketing) to move company initiatives forward and drive overall business success.
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record as a business development representative for a technology company
- Experience building and developing teams and a passion mentoring team members
- Results-driven and motivated to hit personal, team, and company targets
- Understanding of account-based marketing (ABM)
- Experience with Salesforce and SalesLoft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Impeccable work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree
As you may already know, Travel + Leisure magazine has selected Charleston as the No. 1 city in the U.S. and Canada for the sixth consecutive year and for good reason! Referred to as Silicon Harbor, Charleston is home to a growing community of start-ups and tech companies.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential, health insurance (with extremely generous employer-covered options), dental and vision coverage, 401K with company match, a lively office atmosphere with company-sponsored lunches, outings and the all-important stocked fridge and pantry for the snacker in you.
We are a proud 5-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree for Fastest Growing Private Companies in America and a 2018 Best Places to Work in South Carolina award winner. The Omatic Team is comprised of extremely passionate, experienced professionals who are dedicated to integrating disparate systems and democratizing data access for today’s nonprofits. To learn more about who we are, what we do and why we do it, we invite you to watch our team video.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org