Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to nonprofits and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. The company’s cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. The team tackles big challenges, revels in the process of solving big problems, and celebrates the wins for our company and our customers.
What The Position Entails:
Omatic is seizing the immense opportunity in the nonprofit technology space, and it is committed to bringing on board a highly skilled Implementation Consultant to help achieve its goals. The Implementation Consultant will be adept at prioritizing customer objectives, interfacing with customers on new implementations, ongoing training and other engagements across the Omatic product suite. The Professional Services Team is focused on driving value from our products with our customers. Ideal candidates will be skilled in Blackbaud products, have experience in the non-profit sector, and exhibit strong customer focus. To succeed in this position, the Implementation Consultant will be successful both as an independent contributor and team player and will strive to support the company and its successes.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Conduct remote and occasional onsite software implementation and training engagements on all Omatic Software products, The Raiser’ Edge (RE), The Financial Edge (FE) and Luminate Online (LO)
- Develop expertise on all Omatic’ products and remain well-versed on all changing product functionality
- Accurately assess client needs and abilities
- Write and deliver professional documentation customized to the individual needs of clients
- Identify creative technical solutions to complex data issues
- Deliver engagements on time and within budget
- Accurately track and report project hours, notes, and status within Omatic’ internal systems
- Conduct internal software trainings
- Participate in webinars and blog posts
- Assist Omatic Sales with selling implementation services
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- Technically savvy
- Knowledge of Blackbaud products including The Raiser’s Edge, The Financial Edge, and/or Luminate Online
- Proven data analysis expertise
- Project Management including scheduling, task management, and the ability to work with multiple clients/projects simultaneously
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to identify and target needs, define technical concepts, and deliver accurate project deliverables
- Attention to detail with the ability to organize, manage, and execute projects as assigned
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work with a variety of skill levels
- Self-motivated learner with the ability to self-manage advancing product knowledge
- Ability and willingness to travel
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org