Full Stack Developer
Omatic is revolutionizing the non-profit world, and we are looking for a high caliber Full Stack Developer to join our cause.
Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to nonprofits and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. Our cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all nonprofit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. We tackle big challenges, we revel in the process of solving big problems, and we celebrate the wins for our company and our customers.
Are you seasoned full stack developer who takes pride in being on the cutting edge of technology? Do you consider yourself an innovator? Does the idea of building products to support nonprofit organizations around the world excite you?
If you answered yes to these questions, Omatic Software may be just the right place for you to enhance your career, solve big problems, and work on projects that truly impact peoples’ lives.
Sound interesting? Read on…
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing efficient, maintainable and well-thought-out code that meets the specified requirements
- Collaborating with Product Management to understand the scope, size and overall vision of work to be performed
- Working with UX to implement established usability patterns
- Producing test-driven code that, in concert with QA, can be automated with 100% coverage
- Participating in an agile framework to improve the team’s processes and productivity
- Solving tough problems for the greater good of non-profits around the world
- Contributing to the success of a team of passionate developers
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and a knack for finding bugs and breaking software
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (CI/CDD) KANBAN, SCRUM
- Experience with Agile development lifecycle and lifecycle management tools in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience with ASP.NET with MVC pattern
- Familiarity with Microsoft technology stack
- Experience in systems integrations
As you may already know, Travel + Leisure magazine has selected Charleston as the No. 1 city in the U.S. and Canada for the sixth consecutive year and for good reason! Referred to as Silicon Harbor, Charleston is home to a growing community of start-ups and tech companies.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential, health insurance (with extremely generous employer-covered options), dental and vision coverage, 401K with company match, a lively office atmosphere with company-sponsored lunches, outings and the all-important stocked fridge and pantry for the snacker in you.
We are a proud 5-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree for Fastest Growing Private Companies in America and a 2018 Best Places to Work in South Carolina award winner. The Omatic Team is comprised of extremely passionate, experienced professionals who are dedicated to integrating disparate systems and democratizing data access for today’s nonprofits. To learn more about who we are, what we do and why we do it, we invite you to watch our team video.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org