Full Stack Developer
Are you seasoned full stack developer who takes pride in being on the cutting edge of technology? Do you consider yourself an innovator? Does the idea of building products to support nonprofit organizations around the world excite you?
If you answered yes to these questions, Omatic Software may be just the right place for you to enhance your career, solve big problems, and work on projects that truly impact peoples’ lives.
Omatic Software is revolutionizing the nonprofit world by delivering technology that creates an awesome donor experience and helps its clients grow their fundraising effectiveness. We are looking for a talented, seasoned full stack developer to join our growing team.
Sound interesting? Read on …
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing efficient, maintainable and well-thought-out code that meets the specified requirements
- Collaborating with Product Management to understand the scope, size and overall vision of work to be performed
- Working with UX to implement established usability patterns
- Producing test-driven code that, in concert with QA, can be automated with 100% coverage
- Participating in an agile framework to improve the team’s processes and productivity
- Solving tough problems for the greater good of non-profits around the world
- Contributing to the success of a team of passionate developers
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and a knack for finding bugs and breaking software
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (CI/CDD) KANBAN, SCRUM
- Experience with Agile development lifecycle and lifecycle management tools in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience with ASP.NET with MVC pattern
- Familiarity with Microsoft technology stack
- Experience in systems integrations
As you may already know, Travel + Leisure magazine has selected Charleston as the No. 1 city in the U.S. and Canada for the sixth consecutive year and for good reason! Referred to as Silicon Harbor, Charleston is home to a growing community of start-ups and tech companies.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential, health insurance (with extremely generous employer-covered options), dental and vision coverage, 401K with company match, a lively office atmosphere with company-sponsored lunches, outings and the all-important stocked fridge and pantry for the snacker in you.
We are a proud 5-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree for Fastest Growing Private Companies in America and a 2018 Best Places to Work in South Carolina award winner. The Omatic Team is comprised of extremely passionate, experienced professionals who are dedicated to integrating disparate systems and democratizing data access for today’s nonprofits. To learn more about who we are, what we do and why we do it, we invite you to watch our team video.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org