Full Stack Developer
Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to nonprofits, and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. The company’s cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. The team tackles big challenges, revels in the process of solving big problems, and celebrates the wins for our company and our customers.
What the Position Entails:
Omatic is seizing the immense opportunity in the non-profit technology space, and it is committed to bringing on board a highly skilled Full Stack Developer to help achieve its goals. The Full Stack Developer will be passionate about being on the cutting edge of technology and will take pride in being an innovator developing solutions for the non-profit industry. The perfect candidate will be eager to solve complex problems with a focus on helping Omatic achieve its business goals while being acutely sensitive to customer impact. To succeed in this position, the Full Stack Developer be successful both as an independent contributor and team player and will strive to support the company and its successes.
What You Will be Doing:
- Developing efficient, maintainable and well-thought-out code that meets the specified requirements
- Collaborating with Product Management to understand the scope, size and overall vision of work to be performed
- Working with UX to implement established usability patterns
- Producing test-driven code that, in concert with QA, can be automated with 100 percent coverage
- Participating in an agile framework to improve the team’s processes and productivity
- Solving tough problems for the greater good of non-profits around the world
- Contributing to the success of a team of passionate developers
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Expertise with the Microsoft technology stack
- Demonstrated experience with ASP.NET with MVC pattern
- Prior experience working with the Salesforce API preferred
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (CI/CDD) KANBAN, SCRUM
- Experience with Agile development lifecycle and lifecycle management tools in an enterprise environment
- Confidence and skill working in the frontend and the backend of the tech stack
- Exceptional attention to detail and a knack for finding bugs and breaking software
- Experience in systems integrations
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented approach to work
Please send your resume to email@example.com