Director of Demand Generation
Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to non-profits, and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. The company’s cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. The team tackles big challenges, revels in the process of solving big problems, and celebrates the wins for our company and our customers.
What the Position Entails
The Director of Demand Generation is critical to helping Omatic achieve its goals. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the he or she and will establish the Demand Generation role within Omatic focused on developing and implementing comprehensive, demand generation strategies encompassing various channels. The Director of Demand Generation will optimize performance across channels while achieving goals. To succeed in this position, the Director of Demand Generation will be successful both as an independent contributor and team player, will provide thought leadership in the domain, and will be eager to roll-up his or her sleeves and do the work that is needed to support the success of the team and the company.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and implement a system for lead and demand generation
- Establish the metrics for MQLs, MQOs and SQOs that will enable the company to achieve its sales goals
- Track critical metrics over time, making adjustments as necessary to ensure appropriate execution
- Increase the performance of all three to fill the funnel with leads and convert them to bookings
- Oversee demand generation management, including the design and operation of relevant dashboards and reports, as well as implementation of standard practices
- Take a hands-on approach with integrated campaign development and execution
- Support team-wide marketing initiatives, and provide supervision to members of the team, including the Marketing Specialist
What You Will Bring to Omatic
- Proven and successful track record in Demand Generation Marketing
- Analytical mind with strong quantitative and market analysis skills with the ability to derive meaning from data
- Firm grasp of sales and marketing technologies, such as Pardot, Hubspot, Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Ability to coordinate effective webinars to drive demand
- Understanding of the integration of Demand Generation Marketing and our Market Development Specialist operation
- Knowledge of the metrics and KPIs for success in demand generation
- Experience with sell-to demand generation and sell-through demand generation
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- High “figure-it-out” factor
- Critical thinking and proven conceptual ability
- Ability to serve as an individual contributor as well as lead others
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity – both internally and externally
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Sound like a fit? Send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com!