Do you love data and analysis? If so, we’d love to have you as part of Omatic Software’s fast-growing team.
As a Data Scientist, your goal is to drive the execution of campaign creation, segmentation, and performance reports to provide key learnings and feedback (trends, patterns, irregularities) for the marketing and sales teams. In this role, you must possess a relentless attention to detail and be able to flex your analytic muscle to identify insights into campaign effectiveness and marketing spend. You must possess strong intellectual curiosity and an affinity for numbers, along with the ability to dig in and understand the details of a problem, while at the same time understanding high-level strategic perspectives. The Candidate is responsible for evaluating end-to-end marketing impact across multiple channels, campaigns and customer touch points.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Measure, track and report the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications campaigns; recommend budget allocations based on learnings
- Generate, analyze and present ad hoc reports for management
- Provide technical guidance on models and analyses; this may include work streams such as statistical and predictive modeling (including regression and simulation modeling), brand valuation, and brand impact on marketing
- Work with product marketing to conduct forms of conjoint/multi-attribute analysis to optimize performance with new and existing customers (upsell, vertical, pricing, general mix)
- Conduct secondary research initiatives including gathering intelligence from industry associations, statisticians and other marketing experts
- Develop groups and solicit customer feedback via questionnaires and surveys
- Assist in database development projects to capture market data
- Assist the marketing team in various campaign execution activities
- Contribute to channel conversion test planning, execution and measurement
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of teams including marketing, sales, partners, products and support
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Analytics
- 1+ years of practical, Co-Op, professional or advanced course work in Analytics and Marketing
- Deep expertise with Excel/pivot tables, SQL databases
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (or other enterprise-level CRM) and Pardot (or other Marketing Automation tool) a plus
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and distill data into actionable insights
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
This position is full-time and is in Charleston, South Carolina and will report to the Vice President of Marketing. As you may already know, Travel + Leisure magazine has selected Charleston as the No. 1 city in the U.S. and Canada for the sixth consecutive year and for good reason! Referred to as Silicon Harbor, Charleston is home to a growing community of start-ups and tech companies.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential, health insurance (with extremely generous employer-covered options), dental and vision coverage, 401K with company match, a lively office atmosphere with company-sponsored lunches, outings and the all-important stocked fridge and pantry for the snacker in you.
We are a proud 5-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree for Fastest Growing Private Companies in America and a 2018 Best Places to Work in South Carolina award winner. The Omatic Team is comprised of extremely passionate, experienced professionals who are dedicated to integrating disparate systems and democratizing data access for today’s nonprofits. To learn more about who we are, what we do and why we do it, we invite you to watch our team video.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Careers@OmaticSoftware.com.