Customer Support Analyst
Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to nonprofits and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. The company’s cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. The team tackles big challenges, revels in the process of solving big problems, and celebrates the wins for our company and our customers.
What The Position Entails:
Omatic’s Customer Support Analysts (CSAs) are responsible for quickly resolving and triaging incoming questions and issues from its customers. The team supports multiple products that commonly serve the philanthropic and educational communities, along with various other non-profit verticals. To be effective in this role, CSAs aim to resolve cases on the first contact by utilizing self-service resources or triaging more complex issues to senior personnel/resources. CSAs are expected to consistently answer basic questions for their solution group, while exceeding quality and satisfaction standards.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Proficiently and consistently resolve basic issues for all Omatic solutions within assigned solution group
- Quickly identify when issues are more complex and gather appropriate information to triage to senior personnel/resources to resolve
- Accurately capture ticket notes, document activities and manage ticket lifecycle
- Categorize tickets appropriately upon closure to help inform root causes
- Demonstrate expertise when discussing each Omatic product offering
- Remain educated on updates and enhancement to each product in alignment with release dates
- Consistently gather, update and maintain support documentation
- Provide friendly and professionally toned responses to internal and external clients
- Answer incoming phone calls and chat messages in a timely fashion
- Exceed quality and satisfaction standards
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- Proficiency with Blackbaud’s The Raiser’s Edge or Financial Edge is preferred but not required
- Diplomacy and tact when dealing with a diverse network of clients
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts and ideas
- Knack for asking critical, insightful questions and probing for information to facilitate problem solving
- Calming and settling demeanor in tense situations
- Ability to integrate unrelated information and develop highly creative, strategic approaches
- Experience creating effective strategies for complex, cross-organizational projects
- Adaptability in situations characterized by continual change
- Ability to anticipate obstacles or problems
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or previous technical troubleshooting experience preferred but not required
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org