Customer Support Analyst
Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to nonprofits and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. The company’s cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. The team tackles big challenges, revels in the process of solving big problems, and celebrates the wins for our company and our customers.
What The Position Entails:
Omatic’s Customer Support Analysts (CSAs) are responsible for quickly resolving and triaging incoming questions and issues from its customers. They support multiple products that commonly serve the philanthropic and educational communities, along with various other non-profit verticals. To be effective in this role, CSAs aim to resolve cases on the first contact by utilizing self-service resources or triaging more complex issues to senior personnel/resources. CSAs are expected to consistently answer basic questions for their solution group, while exceeding quality and satisfaction standards.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Demonstrate expertise when discussing each Omatic product offering
- Remain educated on updates and enhancement to each product in alignment with release dates
- Consistently gather, update and maintain support documentation by contributing 5 Omatic Knowledgebase articles per month to our working knowledgebase site
- Proficiently and consistently resolve basic issues for all solutions within their solution group.
- Quickly identify when issues are more complex and gather appropriate information to triage to senior personnel/resources to resolve.
- Accurately capture ticket notes, document activities and manage ticket lifecycle.
- Categorize tickets appropriately upon closure to help inform root cause of customer contacts for tracking of the possibility of trending issues within the software using Case Crafter scoring which is reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Provide friendly and professionally toned responses to internal and external clients by using expressive language and punctuation and emoji when deemed appropriate for the temperature of the communication
- Answer incoming phone calls and chat messages in a timely fashion.
- Work as a team both within the company and with each of our clients within all verticals using the Support case system, email, phone, and chat systems
- Exceed quality and satisfaction standards based on Service Level Agreement
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- Proficiency with Blackbaud’s The Raiser’s Edge or Financial Edge is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to be diplomatic and tactful in dealing with diverse network of clients.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new concepts and ideas.
- Proven ability to ask critical, insightful questions and probe for information to facilitate problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a calming and settling influence in tense situations. Is looked to by others for directions and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate unrelated information and develop highly creative, strategic approaches.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately predict behaviors across a variety of situations using a keen insight into others.
- Demonstrated ability to create effective strategies for complex cross-organizational projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in situations characterized by continual change.
- Proven ability to quickly and efficiently identify key issues or variables to consider in making important decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate obstacles or problems. Takes timely steps to minimize impact on intended results.
- Demonstrated ability to create long term strategies that anticipate customer needs/expectations.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or previous technical troubleshooting experience preferred but not required.
Please send your resume to email@example.com