Account Manager – Enterprise
Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to non-profits, and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. The company’s cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is poised for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. The team tackles big challenges, revels in the process of solving big problems, and celebrates the wins for our company and our customers.
What The Position Entails
Omatic is seeking a highly skilled Enterprise Account Manager to join its ranks and help it achieve its goals. The Enterprise Account Manager will report to the Director of Enterprise Sales and will focus on complex sales to large, enterprise-level accounts with $50 million or more in contributions per year. The ideal candidate will navigate these large organizations, engaging key points of contacts in a thoughtful, knowledgeable manner to understand how Omatic can help solve their business problems through technology. This person and will develop and maintain a pipeline of business, close deals, achieve sales quotas, and ensure Omatic’s clients are satisfied and engaged with its products and services. He or she will be highly organized, detail-oriented, customer-focused, results-driven, and committed to supporting Omatic’s aggressive sales goals. To succeed in this position, the Enterprise Account Manager will be successful both as an independent contributor and team player and will have a passion for serving the non-profit industry.
What You Will Be Doing
- Meet or exceed sales targets (monthly, quarterly, annual)
- Maintain monthly sales forecast and accurately communicate progress to management
- Work collaboratively across the organization to develop and deliver compelling technology solution recommendations
- Create and execute on quarterly business plans
- Conduct prospecting calls and develop new client relationships within a defined market
- Consult with clients and prospects on needs analysis and business objectives
- Develop proposals and deliver strategic sales presentations
- Deliver actionable, insightful recommendations to clients for Omatic products or services
What You Will Bring to Omatic
- Five (5) years of experience successfully managing a sales territory and a proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Knowledge of the non-profit sector including fundraising and development, financial management, multi-channel marketing and non-profit management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts, client needs assessments and business cases.
- Desire to truly understand each customer’s unique problem and deliver an effective solution
- Ability to speak from experience and build strong relationships with empathy for the customer
- Comfort working across departments to solve customer problems and achieve business goals
- Creative, out-of-the box thinking when engaging challenging situations
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to organize, manage and execute an annual sales plan
- Superior time management skills with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects at the same time
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience selling software to non-profits is preferred
- Experience with Blackbaud and/or Salesforce non-profit solutions preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
Sound interesting? Send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.