Omatic is the only cloud-based data health and integration platform dedicated solely to nonprofits, and has helped over 2,600 organizations fuel their missions by providing innovative tools that make data accessible and actionable. The company’s cutting-edge technology empowers non-profits to operate more efficiently so they can ultimately spend more time on what matters – raising money and serving their missions.
Omatic has seen substantial growth since being founded in 2002 and has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500|5000-America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list. Recognizing the potential opportunity for integrating all non-profit technologies and the good that can be done through tech integrations in the space, the company is positioned for exponential growth, selling into an integration industry that is $30 billion in size. Omatic is well-positioned to dominate and lead the non-profit integration and data services space.
This is a place where the employees thrive on helping others, both through business goals and personal pursuits. Fun, energetic, and lively are terms frequently used to describe the culture at Omatic, and this is balanced by an undercurrent of hard work and commitment. The team tackles big challenges, revels in the process of solving big problems, and celebrates the wins for our company and our customers.
What the Position Entails:
Omatic is seizing the immense opportunity in the non-profit technology space, and it is committed to bringing on board a highly skilled Account Manager to help achieve its goals. The Account Manager will report to the Sales Manager as part of the Sales team and will collaborate develop and maintain a pipeline of business, achieve sales quotas, and ensure Omatic’s clients are satisfied and engaged with its products and services. The perfect candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, customer-focused, results-driven, and committed to supporting Omatic’s aggressive sales goals. To succeed in this position, the Account Manager will be successful both as an independent contributor and team player and will have a passion for serving the non-profit industry.
What You Will be Doing:
- Meet or exceed sales targets (monthly, quarterly, annual)
- Maintain monthly sales forecast and accurately communicate progress to management
- Create and execute on quarterly business plans
- Conduct prospecting calls and develop new client relationships within a defined market
- Consult with clients and prospects on needs analysis and business objectives
- Develop proposals and deliver strategic sales presentations
- Deliver actionable, insightful recommendations to clients for Omatic products or services
- Assist in resolving sales and/or delivery issues
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- Two (2) years of experience successfully managing a sales territory and a proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Familiarity with the non-profit sector including fundraising and development, financial management, multi-channel marketing and non-profit management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts, client needs assessments and business cases
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to organize, manage and execute an annual sales plan
- Superior time management skills with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects at the same time
- Creative, out-of-the box thinking when engaging challenging situations
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Thought leadership and an agile approach to sales
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience selling software to non-profits is preferred
- Experience with Blackbaud and/or Salesforce non-profit solutions preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org