An ideal candidate will play an integral role on an elite Healthcare team tasked with developing, pursuing, and closing well-qualified pipeline. They have a well-documented, successful history of identifying and closing business from existing and new clients. They must have a consultative approach, strong rapport building skills and a hunger to uncover opportunity. This person possesses knowledge and/or experience within the Healthcare non-profit industry, can quickly learn and evangelize Omatic’s solutions/services, and has the ability to navigate an increasingly competitive landscape.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Passionately pursue new business opportunities.
- Prospect existing client base to expand adoption of additional products/services.
- Define and execute sales plan for assigned territory.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account management..
- Leverage a diverse network of existing clients, partners, and affiliates to drive growth.
- Ability to quickly learn and demonstrate core functionality of Omatic’s software.
- Plan and execute focused marketing appeals and programs to drive new leads.
- Rapidly build credibility and trust.
- Present internally on business trends and opportunity within the territory.
- Leverage complementary service offerings, new products, and additional sales/distribution channels to fuel growth.
- Ability to create and clearly articulate a sound business case and ROI behind adoption of Omatic products/solutions.
- Ability to identify and close complex opportunities as a team..
- Lead and participate in individual/team progress reports and opportunity reviews.
- Strategically manage a diverse pipeline portfolio.
- Diligent tracking and recording of activity in Omatic’s CRM.
- Meticulous attention to sales process.
- Accurately align and forecast opportunity closure.
- Ability to effectively leverage Omatic’s resources and team capabilities.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Four to Six years of sales experience preferably in Healthcare or non-profit industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with CRM Systems required, The Raiser’s Edge or Salesforce preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience developing long term customer relationships.
- Track record of delivering results.
- Ability to work independently while also contributing to the team’s success
This position is full-time and is in Charleston, South Carolina and will report to the Vice President of Sales. As you may already know, Travel + Leisure magazine has selected Charleston as the No. 1 city in the U.S. and Canada for the fourth consecutive year and for good reason! In addition to historic battlegrounds and jasmine-scented streets, Charleston is home to award-winning hotels and restaurants, Antebellum charm, excellent boutiques, and beautiful waterfronts.
Omatic Software is proudly celebrating 5 years on the Inc. 500/5000 list for Fastest Growing Private Companies in America!
Please send your resume to Careers@OmaticSoftware.com.