Omatic Connector for Engaging Networks
Go from guessing the next steps to making data-informed decisions.
The best integration there is to remove the guesswork and make significant strides towards your mission.
Your organization is only going to be as strong as your donor data. The success of how well your nonprofit can attract and keep supporters engaged hinges on ALL of your constituent data. When data is living in silos, it can quickly get out of sync, and that hinders your organization’s ability to accelerate its mission, connect with its constituents on a more personal level, and deliver an exceptional supporter experience.
Omatic Connector for Engaging Networks helps to strengthen your supporter data by integrating your Engaging Networks platform with your Raiser’s Edge CRM, while also keeping your supporter data current, clean, and complete. With a big-picture view of your constituents and their online giving, peer-to-peer participation, fundraising transactions, and more, you can remove the guesswork out of fundraising, marketing, event planning, and segmentation strategies.
Omatic Connector for Engaging Networks enables you to:
- Understand the big-picture from within Raiser’s Edge: everything from your email fundraising campaigns to specific online donation behavior – leaving no gaps in donor data.
- Ensure high-quality data by identifying duplicates, remediating duplicate records, and preventing mistakes.
- Gain the full picture view of each donor and touchpoint, for creating better segmentation, customized messaging, and delivering the best supporter experience.
Your organization can:
- Sync constituent and transaction details in realtime and never worry about manual updates between Engaging Networks and Raiser’s Edge.
- Transform data as you import it, to meet your data standards and ensure data quality and consistency – no mOre imProper CaSing!
- Assign additional default field values during the import process.
- Automate the mapping of as many transaction types as you want, without requiring customization.