The Ultimate Blueprint for the Hardest-to-Retain Donor Channels
While we know that personal connections to a cause often drive the highest loyalty, did you know channels like Tribute and Peer-to-Peer are two that tend to perform abysmally in terms of renewal rates?1
What are you doing to improve how you engage and retain supporters from an important group of people who have the potential for great impact: social donors?
Let’s face it – these donors are often supporting their friend, co-worker, or family member and don’t have that direct or personal connection with your organization.
Wouldn’t it be great if there were easy-to-follow steps that can help you engage and sustain donors from these hardest-to-retain donor channels?
In this free 45-minute live webinar, we will show you how you can create a real and genuine connection with social donors and turn them into long-term supporters.
In this must-see webinar, you’ll learn:
- Reasons why these channels are the hardest-to-retain
- Motivations for donors to stay loyal, and the causes of why they lapse
- Tips on creating an engagement campaign to maximize your donor retention from Tribute and Peer-to-Peer fundraising
Unable to attend? No problem. Register and we’ll send you the recording.
Bailey Benzlé, Director of Pre-Sales & Sales Enablement
– Over 17 years of experience with Raiser’s Edge
– Eight years in Account Management at Blackbaud
– Two years focus on Analytic projects for International organizations
Stu Manewith, Nonprofit Advocacy Director
– Over 13 years at Blackbaud
– Previous Director of Professional Services at Omatic
– Spent first half of his career as a nonprofit executive, fundraiser, and finance director
1Bloomerang, The Fundraiser’s Guide to Loving Lapsed Donors