Taking Control of Your General Ledger for Higher Education Institutions
Shouldn’t technology make growing your impact as a higher education institution easier? So, why are you spending so much of your least plentiful resources – time – on manual processes? Shouldn’t your fundraising CRM share pertinent information with your General Ledger in an automated and easily reconcilable way?
Learn how every stakeholder wins – development, finance, and your constituents when your CRM is integrated with your financial system.
Attendees Will Learn:
- The pros and cons of structuring your fundraising CRM (or any revenue management system) as a subsidiary ledger to the GL.
- Best practices for where to maintain detail vs. summary information
- Insight into integration and reconciliation between systems
- Application of generally accepted accounting principles
Bailey Benzlé, Director of Pre-Sales & Sales Enablement
– Over 17 years of experience with Raiser’s Edge
– Eight years in Account Management at Blackbaud
– Two years focus on Analytic projects for International organizations
Stu Manewith, Nonprofit Advocacy Director
– Over 13 years at Blackbaud
– Previous Director of Professional Services at Omatic
– Spent first half of his career as a nonprofit executive, fundraiser, and finance director