How To Streamline the Gift Data Process and Acknowledge Your Donors Faster
With the move to online giving, many organizations are experiencing a surge in gift and donor data that needs to be manually entered or imported into Salesforce. Admins and development staff are working overtime to get it in and make it right.
This rush to get the data into the system is creating data quality issues, such as duplicate household and donor records. This is resulting in manual clean up and time-intensive record account and contact merges.
Learn how the Omatic Cloud Essentials can help you and your team efficiently handle the influx of gift and donor data so you can continue to communicate with your donors the way they expect and deserve.
Attendees Will Learn:
- Enter gift, contact, contact role, and campaign members all in one pass.
- Prevent duplicate donor and household record creation.
- Clean-up and transform data – turn mary ann o’connel into Mary Ann O’Connel.
- Preview changes before they’re made so you can avoid those heart stopping moments.
- Assign record types based on values in your incoming data set.
Bailey Benzlé, Director of Pre-Sales & Sales Enablement
– Over 17 years of experience with Raiser’s Edge
– Eight years in Account Management at Blackbaud
– Two years focus on Analytic projects for International organizations
Stu Manewith, Nonprofit Advocacy Director
– Over 13 years at Blackbaud
– Previous Director of Professional Services at Omatic
– Spent first half of his career as a nonprofit executive, fundraiser, and finance director