Keeping ‘Em Engaged: ‘Encompassing’ Online and Offline Alumni Engagement
Long gone are the days of door-to-door solicitation campaigns knocking on doors. The internet has changed more than just the way we communicate with family and friends, it’s critical to any institution’s strategy and each day, it seems to change. That’s why having a clear and defined online alumni engagement strategy is more important than ever.
Join us as we partner with Anthology to learn how online alumni engagement has changed over the last 40 years – and how to best prepare your institution for the future.
In this 45-minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- A brief history of how nonprofit online engagement has evolved and continues to change
- Online engagement standards in today’s nonprofits
- Why data centralization is imperative to your online strategy
- The benefits of using a ‘one-stop shop’ for digital engagement
Stu Manewith, Director of Thought Leadership and Advocacy
– Over 13 years at Blackbaud
– Previous Director of Professional Services at Omatic
– Spent first half of his career as a nonprofit executive, fundraiser, and finance director
Geoff Sharbrough, Senior Sales Enablement Engineer
– Over 12 years experience helping automate critical business processes for nonprofits around the globe.
Justice Anderson, Solutions Engineer
– Over 20 years of higher ed, IT, and educational technology experience
– Master’s Degree in Information Systems Management and MBA in eCommerce