Keeping Your Database Fresh and Clean
If planning for your year-end campaign triggers feelings of anxiety, confusion, stress or the overwhelming temptation to hide under your desk – you might have a case of the Donor Data Blues. These feelings are serious warning signs that something with your data just isn’t right. And this is one funk you can’t brush off or tough-out because it can cost you fundraising dollars, time, and retention of your donors.
We can provide a fresh set of eyes and share best practices that have proven successful for nonprofits just like yours. Join us for a quick glimpse into our services and solutions that help identify where your database falls short and the actions you can take to get the pristine set of data you’ve always wanted.
Bailey Benzlé, Director of Pre-Sales & Sales Enablement
– Over 17 years of experience with Raiser’s Edge
– Eight years in Account Management at Blackbaud
– Two years focus on Analytic projects for International organizations
Stu Manewith, Nonprofit Advocacy Director
– Over 13 years at Blackbaud
– Previous Director of Professional Services at Omatic
– Spent first half of his career as a nonprofit executive, fundraiser, and finance director