The Eight Second Challenge for Nonprofits
Did you know the average person has an attention span of only eight seconds? That means people are selective about the content they consume and where they give their undivided attention.
So you have roughly eight seconds to keep your donors coming back. Are you up for the challenge? In this webinar, we will hit the ground running by covering long term donor retention, speak with experts on how to create renewing donors, and discuss how you can develop and introduce methods to keep ‘em coming back.
Attendees Will Learn:
- Better examine retention at their organization
- Identify opportunities to improve retention
- Create sustainable approaches or strategies that will increase retention
Bailey Benzlé, Director of Pre-Sales & Sales Enablement
– Over 17 years of experience with Raiser’s Edge
– Eight years in Account Management at Blackbaud
– Two years focus on Analytic projects for International organizations
Stu Manewith, Nonprofit Advocacy Director
– Over 13 years at Blackbaud
– Previous Director of Professional Services at Omatic
– Spent first half of his career as a nonprofit executive, fundraiser, and finance director