Constructing a Win-Win-Win for Your Nonprofit
Shouldn’t technology make growing your impact easier? So, why are you spending so much of your least plentiful resources – time – on manual processes? Shouldn’t your fundraising CRM share pertinent information with your General Ledger in an automated and easily reconcilable way?
Join us for this must-attend webinar and learn how every stakeholder wins – development, finance, and your constituents when your CRM is integrated with your financial system.
Attendees will learn:
- The pros and cons of structuring your fundraising CRM (or any revenue management system) as a subsidiary ledger to the GL.
- Best practices for where to maintain detail vs. summary information
- Insight into integration and reconciliation between systems
- Application of generally accepted accounting principles
Bonus, when you register:
- You can access and view the webinar recording and slides anytime, anywhere.
- You’ll receive a copy of our new whitepaper, “To Be (subsidiary) or Not to Be (subsidiary): That is the Question.”
Stu Manewith, Nonprofit Advocacy Director
– Over 13 years at Blackbaud
– Previous Director of Professional Services at Omatic
– Spent first half of his career as a nonprofit executive, fundraiser, and finance director
1Bloomerang, The Fundraiser’s Guide to Loving Lapsed Donors
Geoff Sharbrough, Senior Sales Enablement Engineer
– Over 12 years of experience with Raiser’s Edge
– Ten years at Blackbaud