Coffee Talk – How to Keep Your Nonprofit Data Safe and Secure
With the rise in online donations, digital engagement, and the work from home culture, it’s more important than ever to protect your donors and organization from online scams, phishing, and data breaches.
Join us for this 20-minute refreshing, unscripted, and unfiltered conversation with our Chief Operating Officer/ Chief Technology Officer, Ken Haigh, to understand the importance of data security and best practices to support and protect you and your donors from harmful data predicaments.
No slides, no agenda, just conversation. So grab a cup of coffee, and get ready to learn!
Ken Haigh, Chief Operating Officer/ Chief Technology Officer
– 27 years of experience in software and SaaS
– Served as CTO and COO for multiple venture-backed, high growth companies
– Previous Director of Software Development for CRM products at Blackbaud
Stu Manewith, Director of Thought Leadership and Advocacy
– Over 13 years at Blackbaud
– Spent first half of his career as a nonprofit executive, fundraiser, and finance director