AFP International Fundraising Conference
Meet us in New Orleans for the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ International Fundraising Conference. Come learn and connect while celebrating the city’s 300th anniversary!
Stop by booth #701 to see the Omatic team or join us for our speaking session presented by our Vice President of Sales, Bill Desciak.
Monday, April 16th at 11:00 a.m. – “Data Democratization Unleash the Power of Your Donor Data Through Integration”
Today’s fundraisers are faced with an overwhelming amount of data on their donors. From general demographics, giving history, volunteering, event attendance and more, there’s data around every corner. To add to the confusion, the data sources are often disparate systems, rogue excel sheets and other hard to reach places. With the age of data democratization upon us, the reality of an integrated system is here, along with a holistic view of your donor’s journey.
In this session, we will share best practices to remove your data barriers and unleash the power of integrated data to better understand the many facets of what an individual means to your organization. Once you are no longer burdened by your data but empowered by it, you will realize informed decision-making and opportunity creation for your organization.
BILL DESCIAK, Vice President of Sales
– Over 17 years at both Blackbaud and now at Omatic Software.
– His teams have provided solutions to leading nonprofits in the CRM, Data Integration, Online Giving, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Professional Services areas.
BAILEY BENZLÉ, Director of Pre-Sales & Sales Enablement
– Over 17 years Raiser’s Edge Experience.
– 8+ years Account Management at Blackbaud.
– Two years focus on Analytic projects for International organizations.