2-Part ImportOmatic Basics Training Series
*ImportOmatic Basics Series Prerequisite: Attendees must have ImportOmatic installed at their current organization and must have had some experience working with the product. The training focuses on general functionality and the organization’s specific processes for using the product should be reviewed before attending the training.
Register for a special package price of $350. This training is FREE with the Omatic Training Pass.
In this 2-part ImportOmatic training series, Omatic Consultant and Instructor, Monique Lovett, will provide training and insights into the key components of ImportOmatic:
Tuesday, June 2nd – Session 1: ImportOmatic Preparation and Profile Creation
- Reviewing the data file
- Preparation and review of an import file
- What to look out for and how to avoid potential data file issues
- An overview of core profile functions in ImportOmatic related to the data review
- Configuration of Duplicate criteria & Dictionaries
- Profile Creations
Wednesday, June 3rd- Session 2: Import Processing & Exception Review
- Common profile configurations
- How to process files then make updates based on exceptions
- How to update and review records throughout the import process
- Common Error/and Exceptions and how to manage them
Classes will begin promptly at 10:00 a.m. ET. Each session will provide approximately two hours worth of content with the remaining time allocated for questions from users.