Part I: Constituent Data
How much time does your organization spend on manual data entry? Do you choose not to import valuable information because it’s too time-consuming?
For over 20 years, Omatic Software has helped nonprofits with their data import and integration challenges. And while our solution has advanced with the latest API and cloud technology, we recognize that the need for ‘basic’ importing is not going away any time soon!
But ‘basic’ doesn’t mean rudimentary or unsophisticated. So, what does it mean?
- It means integrating your most essential data – constituents and gifts – from spreadsheets, files, and third-party sources into Salesforce NPSP.
- It means putting cutting-edge tools into place that prevent duplicates, correct misspellings, and ensure data standards are adhered to.
- And it means streamlining business processes.
In this three-part webinar series, we’ll:
- Discuss the differences between importing and integration – and when each may be best for your organization.
- Demonstrate how to integrate data from any external source into Salesforce.
- Explore how to ensure your Salesforce data is current, clean, and complete
- Answer all your questions!
Join us on Thursday, February 9 from 2 – 2:30 p.m. ET for The Fundamentals of Importing for Salesforce NPSP, Part I: Constituent Data. By registering now, you’ll also reserve your spot in Part II: Gift and Transactional Data on February 16 and Part III: Complex Data on February 23.