As a Blackbaud technology partner and three-time “Inc. 500|5000 Fastest Growing Companies” recipient, we’re proud to announce the release of ImportOmatic® 3.0 and its free connectors. For eight years, ImportOmatic has been the most trusted, widely adopted data integration solution for Raiser’s Edge. ImportOmatic offers nonprofits the fastest, easiest option to import data into Blackbaud’s leading fundraising and relationship management solution. Now, with ImportOmatic 3.0, we’re offering powerful new capabilities to improve nonprofit productivity, and to deliver direct, automated import/export functionality for both Raiser’s Edge and Raiser’s Edge NXT through free ImportOmatic Connectors™.
Jeffrey Montgomery, Managing Partner of Omatic Software states, “Nonprofits have an unprecedented opportunity to engage constituents at every step of their journey with various best-of-breed applications, and it’s becoming imperative that data from these interactions be easily integrated with Raiser’s Edge and Raiser’s Edge NXT. ImportOmatic 3.0 and its connectors uniquely allow this integration to happen quickly, easily and accurately.”
ImportOmatic 3.0 Offers Nonprofits:
- The most trusted, widely adopted data integration solution for Raiser’s Edge users
- Easy, fast and automated importing from any data source (no manual entry)
- Intuitive functionality that follows the rules nonprofits define
- Improved data accuracy with flexible duplicate management and advanced matching criteria built right in
- The ability to quickly transform data from multiple sources into clean, rationalized data in Raiser’s Edge
- The ONLY tool in the market with bi-directional data porting ability
- Direct, one-step import/export via ImportOmatic Connectors
Raiser’s Edge™ is a registered trademark of Blackbaud, Inc.
Omatic Software is dedicated to integrating disparate systems and democratizing data access for today’s nonprofits. Founded in 2002, Omatic has worked with thousands of nonprofits globally to remove their data barriers by integrating systems and enabling nonprofit teams to leverage their donor data rather than be burdened by it. The Omatic team has one goal – unleashing the power of data to show a complete view of your donor, enabling data-driven decision making and opportunity creation for your organization.