Long gone are the days of door-to-door solicitation campaigns knocking on doors. The internet has changed more than just the way we communicate with family and friends, it’s critical to any nonprofit strategy and each day, it seems to change. That’s why having a clear and defined online engagement strategy is more important than ever.
Join us as we partner with Engaging Networks to learn how online donor engagement has changed over the last 40 years – and how to best prepare your nonprofit for the future.
In this 45-minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- A brief history of how nonprofit online engagement has evolved and continues to change
- Online engagement standards in today’s nonprofits
- Why data centralization is imperative to your online strategy
- The benefits of using a ‘one-stop shop’ for digital engagement
Have a case of #FOMO? You can always catch up on missed or past recordings by visiting our Webinar Recordings page. Here’s you’ll find an entire library of webinar resources to help fuel your organization’s mission.
Stu Manewith, Nonprofit Advocacy Director
– Over 13 years at Blackbaud
– Previous Director of Professional Services at Omatic
– Spent first half of his career as a nonprofit executive, fundraiser, and finance director
Patrick Deming, Sr. Sales Enablement Engineer
– Enjoys helping Nonprofit Organizations reach the power of their missions
– Participated in 10 Tough Mudder/Spartan Race events
– Volunteer at Hospice House of Southern WV
John Siemiatkoski, Sales Engineer, Engaging Networks
– Previously led digital fundraising teams at National MS Society, American Diabetes Assoc., ALS Assoc., and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
– Helps nonprofit clients succeed with the most advanced digital enhancement tools